when i was a freshman in college, my mom sent me a miniature christmas tree and ornaments to put up in my dorm room. my room was a favorite to visit because of my tree. the tree was put up every year after that. when david and i went on a christmas cruise with his family years ago, i packed the tree in my suitcase and set it up in our room on the ship. again it was a big hit. so when miles was born, we set up the tree in his room. once he was old enough he got to help put the tree up and decorate it. another ebner christmas tradition. we put the tree up last week. miles kept asking when are we going to put a tree up in maisy's room? i don't have a tree for her room, so i guess i'm going to have to get one. i think i'll wait until after christmas and get it on sale. doing this december daily book, has really made me realize we do have a lot of traditions during christmas. i can't wait to go home and relive the traditions i had as a kid.
2 comments:
Sweet! Paige informed me this year that she's a little too old for the Sesame street ornaments on her bedroom tree...I'm thinking of buying some *gasp* pink lights and putting up some princess ornaments on her tree next year.....
ps. can't wait to see how your december daily album is coming along...
you should get maisy a PINK tree! I have a small pink tree that I had up last year, and I plan to save it for the daughter I hope to have one day!
Post a Comment