Sunday, January 4, 2009

time to play catch up....
















so much to talk about.  we have been really busy and my computer is giving me a hard time, so i know i haven't been very good about the blog... sorry.  i am going to try to give you the highlight of the trip so far...  david left today, me and the kids still have a week here.  here are the highlights of our time here so far...

























1.  arrived in cambridge, 12.23.08
2. had picture taken with santa
3. miles finished his letter to santa
4. made x-mas cookies for santa 
5. christmas eve dinner at auntie frans
6.  kids got there x-mas jammies
7. took trip to scicuate 
8. played in the snow
9. went ice skating in boston
10. went to aquarium with cousin aidan 
11. attended cousin aidan's christening
wow, those are just some of the highlights, and we still have a week to hang out. christmas was so much fun miles loved all of his toys and maisy was starting to get the hang of ripping gifts open. i have to say the snow is pretty, but i don't miss it at all, and the cold... YUCK!  getting the kids dressed to go outside takes waaay tooo long, and they have so many layers on they don't even fit in the car seat. all in all though, having a really good time. i'll update again soon and add more photos. belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!  xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Patti G said...

Very cute shots. Love em!

tiffany said...

I love all the pictures, especially the ones of Maisy all bundled up and the one at the Aquarium. Glad to hear you are having a great time - we miss you here!

Tiffany

Jody said...

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!!! So come home already he he!!! I am so glad that you guys have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year. The pics are too cute. I think i might be coming home in a few weeks and i can't wait to see you guys!!miss you and love you like crazy!

Auntie Jody

charlotte said...

I miss you too....pics are incredible...looks cold out there. see you guys soon... xoxo auntie charlotte

Anonymous said...

how fun...a real white Christmas...but I'm with you, bbbrrr! Be safe and see ya soon! Love, Julie