

maisy is the best little eater i know. she eats so much, i'm not sure where she puts it all. she has never made a face at any of the foods we've given her, cottage cheese, cole slaw, hot dogs, asparagus, carrots, chicken, steak, pork chops, you name it she like it. spaghetti and meatballs included.
6 comments:
Um Maisy, i think you should sit next to poppa jerry and see who eats everything the fastest!
haha this is awesome!! i love that she is feeding herself like a big girl!!!
I love these kinds of pictures. Too cute!
I am so glad to see that Mommy FINALLY put a bib on you. It looks so yummy!!!
Nice! Love that face! I see she didn't like it at all. ha!
I love, love, love the messy-face photos...My father in law hates them, so I always make sure to snap a few and e-mail them to him as a joke (a wee passive- agressive, no?)
I love that she eats it all...The waiters used to laugh when Paige was a barely a toddler and she'd ask for a kuforna-roll and e-ma-mey (california roll and edamame)when we'd go out for sushi.
Post a Comment