Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

i made a post to my blog EVERY day of november! pretty proud of myself. i am going to try to keep it up through the month of december too.
my mom asked for an after picture of maisy's hair... i'll post it later today.
starting the kids advent calendars today. this year instead of putting cheap little goodies in each door, i cut little slips of paper, each with a different activity for the kids to do... (mostly for miles to do). things like watch a christmas movie, cut out snowflakes, etc... should be lots of fun. i'll keep you updated on each days activity. have a wonderful dec. 1st... only 24 shopping days left...

HO HO HO!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yay for you, that's quite an accomplishment! I've enjoyed reading everyday...

Maybe you can join me in attempting to actually DO my December Daily page each day :)

ps. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of the daily little strips of things to make/do/see in the advent calendar. I'll have to try that next year.