Thursday, February 18, 2010

team mom... what?

so at miles' first t-ball practice, i decided to volunteer to me the "team parent". i figured it was just about making sure the kids had snack at their games. yeah, it's a bit more than that. i am in charge of fundraising, getting the team banner, scorekeeping (not for t-ball), announcing the games, making the snack schedule and passing out the t-shirts. tonight was the team parent meeting... yeah meeting. what the heck did i get myself into?  it won't be that bad, i am glad i get to help miles' team.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I think it will be fun for you and Miles will really enjoy it.

tiffany said...

I didn't want to say anything but...I don't envy you and I'll be praying for you :) I can handle being a soccer team mom but not baseball!