Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i did it again...

another digital scrapbook page... i think i am beginning to get the hang of it. will never give up "regular" scrapbooking, but this is a great way to get some pages done REALLY quickly! thanks again jojo.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay you!!!!! I'm so glad you hung in there and gave it a chance. It's a lot to learn in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it really is quick n' easy.

I totally agree, digi won't ever replace traditional scrapping; but for me, I have a limited amount of time. I love to save my favorite pictures, and most meaningful stories for 'real' pages. But the digi stuff is great for all my little stories and the details that I don't always have time for. With limited time (and space) it's easy to work for a bit, hit 'save' and come back when I have another little chunk of time....and the best part?????? There's no mess to clean up, ha!

Patti G said...

I love these pages!!!