Monday, May 2, 2011

i'm baaaaaaaaack!

it's been a long time, and i have no excuse for it except maybe that i needed a break. here are some of the highlights of the last 2 months (in photos)
Maisy turned THREE!!!









Maisy got her 1st BIG girl bike.
took some awesome classes at remember when

had some wonderful family time at avila 

SNAILS

FUN with FRIENDS

spent spring break in cambridge...

enjoyed learning about the battle of lexington and concord

easter egg hunt


had a blast hanging with cousin aidan

maisy's 1st time kayaking in morro bay

busy few months, but lots of fun too. 

2 comments:

Joanna H. said...

Welcome back! Loved all the pics, but o must say, ACKK! Seriously, what's with the snails?? Holy crap, she's a brave girl ;)

Rebecca Grinder said...

I have been missing the posts! Several weeks ago, I totally freaked out because I saw a picture of you on Margie's blog! It was so random! I was scrolling down and did a double take! ;) lol

Hugs, Becca

http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451de1069e2014e600412b2970c-pi