Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catching Up... The Birthday Edition

I have been a very bad blogger, I guess I was just uninspired, and felt like no one was reading, but then I realized it doesn't matter if anyone reads, it is an awesome way for me to record mine and my families lives. So I am going to back track a bit and catch up on some events that have happened in the past few months. I am starting with Miles' 7th Birthday. Miles wanted to have a Tony Hawk skateboard party this year, so we decided to have it at the house and have the kids bring their skateboards and scooters. We had an obstacle course, and played musical skateboards. When anyone asked Miles what he wanted for his birthday, he told them a pocket knife and a rubber band gun (must be the age). David got him a pocket knife during his trip to Sequoia. It says "Best Son" on the side... soooo cute. And his Auntie Jody got him a rubber band gun. He also got LOTS of skateboard style t-shirts.  We all had a great day with friends and family. I just can't believe that I am the mommy of a 7 year old... where has the time gone?


So happy with his pocket knife. 

Skateboard style...





I made him a Happy Birthday banner


I also made these cupcakes and the toppers. 

The Gang!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Um, I read your blog faithfully! =) Glad to see you are back!

What a great party! The cake is awesome! Love the toppers and the banner!