Loving Life with a Son and Daughter
How do you really feel? =) Ha.
Amen. I can't believe how much the kids are changing. I CAN'T WAIT to see you all at Christmas.Love ya,Stephen, Amanda and Aidan
I just showed daddy your blog and he had to take some more high blood pressue pills. I think it's funny the way he reacts. He just hopes his kids will be ok with everything he says he is going to do.
Barack on, K! Where's the Madonna pics you promised chickadee?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How do you really feel? =) Ha.
Amen.
I can't believe how much the kids are changing. I CAN'T WAIT to see you all at Christmas.
Love ya,
Stephen, Amanda and Aidan
I just showed daddy your blog and he had to take some more high blood pressue pills. I think it's funny the way he reacts. He just hopes his kids will be ok with everything he says he is going to do.
Barack on, K! Where's the Madonna pics you promised chickadee?
Post a Comment