Monday, November 3, 2008

sequoia





miles, david, papa jerry and uncle aaron went to sequoia last weekend.  they drove up friday afternoon and stayed at one of the lodges in the park.  they did lots of hiking and sightseeing.  miles had a great time.  david told me that miles would say " i know i've been here before, but i was little and i don't remember, so i am just going to say i haven't been here before."  we all went to sequoia right after miles turned one.  he was just learning to run around and was falling all the time... he was sooo dirty, but he had such a good time.  he also had a really had fun this time around.  i am so glad the boys got to do their "boy" trip. 

5 comments:

Cassie L Ebner said...

I love fall. Those pics of Jerry and Miles are great. They are saying it can snow tonight so I feel like fall is gone and winter is here. I can not wait to see the kids. Love Cass

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks wonderful. I guess the weather was beautiful. Miles looks so happy to be with the "guys".
I know you don't remember, Miles, but we went camping with you in Papa's motorhome at this same exact place. I can remember just how dirty you were.....and how much fun we had.

Kelly said...

Beautiful fall colors in those photos. It looks like they had a great time.

charlotte said...

sequoia looks awesome... georgia is sooo beautiful right now with the same colored leaves...maisy, we'll take a girls trip when you get a little older

Patti G said...

The light is so nice in these photos, I love them!!!!