ok,everybody... here are the kiddos from lastnight. the picture of maisy in the orange is the outfit she wore all day before she got into her costume. miles was CRAZY all day. he just could not wait to get into his costume and get out and get the candy. david got home early so he and miles could carve pumpkins. (i'll post those later) then we had dinner, got dressed and headed out. we stayed out for about an hour. i was so sad though, halloween is NOTHING like it was when i was a kid. we had to search for houses that had lights on and were giving out candy, when i was a kid every house in the neighborhood gave out candy. david and i talked about how we would fill pillowcases full of candy. but, as david said, miles doesn't know any different so he thinks it's a lot of fun. all and all the night was a total success. hope you all had fun too.
6 comments:
I've been stalking the blog today...I just *knew* you'd post the Halloween photos and you didn't disapoint.
I LOVE Maisy's day outfit (especially the bows).
Next year you'll have to come to AG for Halloween. There is one neighborhood that is total craziness. Last night one of the owners said she passed out nearly 700 candies last year (no kidding people just park it in their driveways it's so busy)
Happy Halloween!
Cute! Love the butterfly costume. Was she afriad of Miles in his costume? They both are adorable as usual!
OMG! Maisy is so so cute!!!! I love the day to night look haha! Miles and his Dark Vador costume cracks me up! I can't wait to see you!
Hi Kids,
Is that you Miles or is that really Darth Vador. I can't tell. Maisy looks adorable....tell her to spread her wings and come see Grammy and Grandaddy. I can't believe she is able to stand up like that.
Tanna says "Miles looks very scary, but his baby looks cute. Can we have a baby sister and name her Masiy too. It's ok mommy they can just be twins." Oh dear..We tried calling you guys so that he could talk to Miles,but no answer. Much Love Cassie
Post a Comment