maisy has been having a bunch of fun playing in her excersaucer, but i thought it was time she did some jumping. miles had a jumper that hung from the doorway, i can't find it anywhwere, but he also had this stationary jumper. i put maisy in it this morning, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. she sat still in it for a few minutes, and then she went to town... jumping and laughing like crazy. her legs crack me up, they look like little chicken legs. i think she is going to need some help with those legs when she starts to walk, they look a little bowed to me. what do you think?
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
happy jumpy baby
maisy has been having a bunch of fun playing in her excersaucer, but i thought it was time she did some jumping. miles had a jumper that hung from the doorway, i can't find it anywhwere, but he also had this stationary jumper. i put maisy in it this morning, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. she sat still in it for a few minutes, and then she went to town... jumping and laughing like crazy. her legs crack me up, they look like little chicken legs. i think she is going to need some help with those legs when she starts to walk, they look a little bowed to me. what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. We had an old fashioned little bouncer that hung in the doorway (I think we called it a johnny-jump-up). Both of my girls loved it.
ps- love the turtle line with the bow in the last post...stinkin' cute!
hey! i have another blog for baby emerick too. check it out! i will email you the x-mas card samples soon, I am not quite done with them yet :)
I can't believe she is doing this already.....I just LOVE her little "chicken legs". I just want to give her a big hug and kiss. Grammy loves you, Maisy.
I cannot believe she is old enough to be doing this!!! Maybe she will inherit Uncle Eddies bow legs!!!!!!She is tooooo cute..can't wait for December23rd..love to all
Post a Comment