Wednesday, October 8, 2008

second child syndrome






i told myself when maisy was born, that she would not fall victim to "second child syndrome".  you know what it is, your first baby, you take a least one picture a day, everyday. then the second one comes along and you think you'll do the same... well i was looking back at my photos of maisy, so i could scrapbook her pictures form each month and i realized, wow i have been a really bad mommy.  some months there were only like 3 pictures that were good enough to scrap.  so i am going to try to get better about it.  i think if i leave the camera out where i can see it and it is easily accessible, i'll be better about taking more pics.  so here are a few from yesterday.  i just love this little outfit.  and to my little miss maisy, mommy is sorry, and will try to take lots more pictures of you.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a bad mommy! Life just gets in the way of photo taking sometimes =)

Very cute outfit, and she looks so different....more grown up I think.

Marcia

Anonymous said...

OMG she is starting to look a lot like Miles. I can't believe how grown up she looks! Definitely longer and thinner than when she was home. I can't wait to compare height and weight on Friday!

We miss you !!!

Anonymous said...

She is just delicious!

Keep that camera out - I'm a third child, and there is not one baby portrait of me in existence - yet Jeff has one from just about every month, and Amanda has a ton, too!

xoxoxo
"Auntie" Meri

Jody said...

I just want to kiss her smiling face. I love the outfit! Keep taking pics, because i check your blog everyday and i love when you put new pics up, that way i don't feel like i have missed out on anything! he he

Auntie Jody

Kelly said...

Looking more and more like Miles everyday! She's too cute!

And LOOOOOVE her cute pink shoes. A girl can never have enough shoes!