Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st. patrick's day 2009





"leprechaun cereal"







































i don't usually don't do anything special for st. patrick's day.  but this year i got the kids some st. patty's day t-shirt's ($5 at target) made "leprechaun" cereal for breakfast and even had corned beef and cabbage for dinner, (thanks sam sam).  maisy was not feeling 100% today, due to teething, but i did get a cute pic of  her in her green and then i got one when she was showing how she really felt today.  i think the pic of her crying is hilarious, seeing that her shirt says "kiss me i'm cute". and of course miles' preschool  celebrated the day with shamrocks on their cheeks, green eggs and ham for snack and a sign hanging over the front door that said... "kiss me i'm irish for the day".  miles just loved saying that all day.  

4 comments:

Jody said...

i love all of these pics. i love the pic of maisy crying with that shirt on! Happy Birthday Maisy!!!!!! I Love you!!!! See you this weekend

Patti G said...

Your cupcake background is so cute! I love it. Happy Birthday Baby Maisy!

charlotte said...

Maisy...please crawl to Georgia to get some kisses from me. Miles is such a cute "big" green critter. wish i could eat some lepherchaun cereal with you guys. xoxo also i wish i could make the big birthday celebration!! i'll be thinking of you kiddies.

Kelly said...

How fun! I love all the green.

Hey, I know that cute little blonde boy. =)