Saturday, April 4, 2009

he might be the next "ace of cakes"










































miles LOVES to cook. he loves to help me in the kitchen any chance he can.  when i saw this post on my friends blog, i knew it was something miles would love to do.  we collected all the necessary ingredients and got to work.  miles loved adding the food coloring and mixing it together.  he was also a big help pouring each of the colors in.  his face when we cut the cake was priceless.  i didn't tell him what it was going to look like when we cut it. so he was quite surprised.  he took a bite of his masterpiece, looked at me and said "mom, this cake is THE BOMB!"...  i thought my mom and i were going to fall over laughing.  thanks joanna for the fun idea. 

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Way to go Miles, it turned out perfectly! I'll have to use a bundt pan next time instead of the angel food cake pan...yours really looks amazing.

Now I need to try your cupcake cake idea. I love how that turned out.

This is why I love blogging, I saw that cake on another blog, posted it on mine and now you tried it out. We didn't even have to buy a cookbook. Man, I love the internet.

Kelly said...

That turned out awesome! I love all the colors!