




last night was miles' preschool graduation. it was such a cute ceremony. lots of songs about growing up and things they learned, of course there were a few tears shed by mommy. i can't believe my little boy is going to be in kindergarten next year. he is so independent, and curious. he blows me away with how thoughtful and caring he is. i am always impressed by his ability to put together lego sets made for kids aged 7-12. he is the most amazing son and big brother. i thank my lucky stars everyday i have this amazing little boy in my life.
mommy and daddy love you so much and are so proud of the little man you are becoming.
3 comments:
Way to go Miles! I can't wait to have you at our school next year (maybe then your Mommy can't pop in my class and watch me 'freak out' :)
Congratulations Miles!! I called you and left you a message reminding you to ask Poppa Jerry to take you on your graduation trip- I think you should ask for a trip to Hawaii and to take your dear auntie charlotte and jody!! My bags are packed. I'm proud of you.
so cute. i love all of his faces in the pics. what a big boy he is now. I can't believe kindergarten is right around the corner.
Post a Comment