Thursday, August 20, 2009

I can't believe ...





today was miles' 1st day of kindergarten. where has the time gone? it feels like yesterday i was pregnant with him and now i am dropping him off at his first day of elementary school.  i didn't cry today, but i just couldn't stop thinking about how our lives are going to be so different now. just another milestone in all of our lives.


update: just picked miles up from school... looks like he had a good day. i asked miles what he did in kindergarten today, his answer was "i don't remember" (of course).  i have to get used to not hearing all the details of the day from his teachers, like i did when he was in preschool. 










2 comments:

Grammy and Grandad said...

OMG!!!! I am having a hard time keeping the tears away. Miles, you look great and I love the picture of you and your new teacher. I can't wait to hear how your day went. You are going to have soooooo much fun in kindergarten. Keep smiling, work hard and have a great time. We love you, Miles.

tiffany said...

Miles looked very handsome for his first day of kindergarten! Glad he had a great day!