
i don't know if you all know this, but miles LOVES to dance. he dances around the house all the time. he also likes to watch so you think you can dance and america's best dance crew. he's been asking to take hip hop. i looked into it and found out he has to be six to do hip hop, but that he could take tap now in preparation for hip hop. he was all for it. i didn't tell him that it was actually a combo class, tap and ballet. i just told him sometimes you dance with your tap shoes on sometimes you practice with "slippers" on. i think he fell for it. he was so cute tapping his feet and even cuter when he was doing ballet. I will hopefully get pictures of him actually dancing next week.
3 comments:
i love it. i can't wait to see him perform.
That is too cute! Go Miles!
I can't stand it...He is the cutest!
I need to see video.
xo
...and Maisy is a slammin' rocker.
Post a Comment