on monday the kids started their swimming lessons again. maisy is a goldfish which is a parent and me class and miles is a catfish. maisy is the only one in her class at the time and miles has 5 kids total in his class. since monday was a holiday, and david had the day off, he got to go swimming with maisy. the kids had a great time. maisy's teacher got a kick out of her because of how loud she is and the way she "talks" up a storm, but she's really not saying anything. i love having the one-on-one time with maisy and miles love being the big boy who can swim all by himself.
5 comments:
We love 5 Cities, they do such a great job....but selfishly (or should I say self-conciously, I'm glad that Ally can go in by herself now...me in a bathing suit? Not a pretty site)
How fun that Daddy got a turn :)
Miles and Maisy,
You guys are just awsome!!! I am so glad that mommy takes you swimming. It looks like you are having so much fun.......and even daddy looks like he is enjoying himself. Miles, I can't believe how you can float on your back and you are finally learning how to dive the correct way. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!
GREAT SWIMMERS!!!!!! I love how maisy is smiling at the camera. Miles looks like a pro already! love you guys. see you in a few weeks!!
"humpty dumpty sat on a wall.. humpty dumpty had a great faaaallll"
We loved the goldfish class!
The kids look like they love swimming. Look at Maisy's hair! It has become so light!
So adorable!!
Post a Comment