back home in cambridge, massachusetts, we have a saying O.I.C. (only in cambridge). we use this phrase when we see something ridiculous or unusual. so when i saw this, i had to take a picture and start a new phrase... O.I.O (only in orcutt). how many of you have ever seen the UPS guys riding a bike with a trailer delivering packages? for some reason, it makes it seem a bit more like christmas to me. not sure why, but it definitely puts a smile on my face.
5 comments:
THIS IS TOTALLY AWSOME!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
OMG! I saw him last year and totally laughed! Joanna & Lynnette didn't believe me!
Last year I saw him on the residental street ridin' along. Just up the street I noticed a package in the road! I picked it up and turned back to give it to the guy. He looked totally annoyed that he dropped it and I brought it to his attention. At least that person got their package!
You're right... Only In Orcutt!
I saw a UPS guy at Alice Shaw making deliveries on his bike yesterday! I thought it was pretty funny myself. I'm glad you had your camera handy so I can steal your picture for project 365 ;)
I saw this yesterday too! Fun!
Hummm... not sure what is more funny. The UPS guy on a bike or that he was such a rare attraction - you had to take a picture of him! HA!
Post a Comment