i had an amazing time at my scrapbooking trip this past weekend. i think i laughed more than i cropped though. i also want to say how lucky i am to have these wonderful, smart, funny and talented women as my friends... you are amazing!
thanks for *forcing* me to go on this trip.
joy and lynette enjoying their monkey balls...
working on one of the wonderful make and takes
"to the window..."

dinner at p.f. chang sooo yummy!
3 comments:
It was awesome! Thanks for "sharing" a table with me....even if I was hogging it =)
oh, man, I don't think I've ever had so much fun cropping. My cheeks are still sore from all the laughing..thankfully, Once I get my bladder hammock I'll be able to laugh even more without peeing myself :)
Thanks for all the pictures!!
Oh my! This trip looked like so much fun!!!! Miss you all!
Post a Comment