i love this blog www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com they are all funny, but i especially like the pregnancy ones. make sure you check them out. happy wednesday!
5 comments:
Joanna
said...
holy crap-balls batman!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is totally awesome. Like, really, really, awesome.
Can you imagine if that was your parents. blech, blech, blech.
Or better yet..how do you think the photographer felt???
5 comments:
holy crap-balls batman!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is totally awesome. Like, really, really, awesome.
Can you imagine if that was your parents. blech, blech, blech.
Or better yet..how do you think the photographer felt???
I think I need to go scratch my eyes out.
omg!!! we have this book at me work and i about pee my pants!!! its hilarious!
omg! I can't even imagine setting up for that shoot! And really, where will they display that photo???
Good Lord ... where on earth will that photo be displayed ....yuck!
I think you should suggest this for Debbi and Mike! I can't wait to check out this blog...I can't stop laughing!!
Post a Comment