so here are two samples of some of the pics we had taken for our christmas card this year. since my mom and dad were in town i thought it would be a good idea to have their picture taken with the kids. i know lots of people who use jc penney for their pictures, so i gave them a try. other than them being a bit pricey, i was happy with the results. i can only show you these pics for now, the others will be on our christmas card. i planned to have our pictures taken on a saturday so david would be around to have our family portrait taken. of course, david had to work on saturday so we were not able to get our family pic done... typical. we'll go back after the holidays and have our portrait done then.


3 comments:
Karen- What a GREAT photo of you and the kids! I'll have to try Penny's one of these days.
I agree with Joanna...that is a great photo of you and the kids!
These turned out really, really cute. I like the backgrounds.
Post a Comment