Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HELLLOOOOO anyone out there??

i am wondering if i should keep this blog up and running? i don't think anyone reads it. if you are a somewhat regular reader of this blog, please leave me a comment...

6 comments:

Christy Callaghan, The Modern SLP said...

I. Am. Out. There.

Keep it up! I read about you guys every time you post, I am just not the type to leave comments!

Joanna said...

I'm here!!!!! I read every single post :) I try to comment often (I like knowing people are out there too).

Don't stop, even w/o comments I love being able to look back at my own blog and see what we were up to last year, 2 years etc. It helps too to figure out dates when I finally get around to making a layout or two as well :)

Marcia said...

I am here too... I'll work on leaving more
Comments :)

charlotte said...

OMG...Jody and I are obsessed with this blog...its like I'm right there with Miles and Maisy. I hate being across the country and missing out on good times together. I miss everybody terribly!!!! I can't wait to see everyone in a week!!! Hooray!

Patti G said...

You can't stop blogging, you have the cutest layouts anywhere! And the cutest cutie pies too.

Anonymous said...

i read it too! its steph!!!