Sunday, January 23, 2011

sunny fields park...

 my friend stephanie told me about this park a while ago, and i had forgotten all about it until today. it's in solvang, and it is awesome. there are slides, swings, monkey bars and even a mister for those hot solvang days. miles just kept asking, "we are going to come back here right?" for sure! after a couple of hours at the park, we headed to downtown solvang, had lunch did a little window shopping and then headed home. the kids were great and we had a wonderful day!





she was so proud of herself!


miles spent most of the time on the monkey bars. 

miles took this shot!


this was maisy's attempt at taking our picture.

LOVE these two!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I just love these kids!!! Seeing the smiles on their faces MAKES MY DAY. It looks like you really had a great day. Can't wait until we can go with them. Miles and Maisy, you are the BEST and I love you sooooooo much!!!

charlotte said...

Looks like an awesome park...We MUST go there when I get back to Cali...miss you guys. xoxo