Miles has been wanting a "big boy" room, so for his birthday, my mom decided to redo his his room for him. His room used to be like a brick red and decorated with cars, but kiddie style cars. He wanted a skateboard room and was very specific about what color he wanted. According to him it had to be equal amounts grey and blue. Then I went online and found these great vinyl decals, they went up much easier than I thought they would and they look AWESOME! Thanks Grammy for all your help, it was a success!
New comforter from the "College" collection and new rug.
A new papa son chair for his reading area.
I used the trucks from his old skateboards as hooks.
5 comments:
I love it! Just so you know, I am reading =)
LOVE it! I'm in love with the skateboard vinyls! What a great big kid room!
That looks awesome!
Love it...Miles you are such a big boy!!! Miss you
Yay for an awesome new room!!!! It's so big-kid and mature looking...I love that you used the trucks for a hanger...
I totally read,and am SO happy that you're ba-aack.
ps. the other day I was out on yard duty and I get a great big side hug from a kiddo. I look down and it was miles saying 'hi'.
He's such a sweet guy!!!!
Post a Comment