Friday, November 7, 2008

MADONNA


oh what a night!  jody and i went to see MADONNA on thursday night in LA.  first things first, traffic SUCKED! it took us nearly 2 hours just to get into dodger stadium.  the tickets said the show was suppose to start at 7:30.  we knew that the show wouldn't start at that time, but we got into the stadium at 9:45 and the show still hadn't started.  we heard a rumor that madonna was going to cancel the show because the stadium so so empty (yeah, 'cause we were all stuck in traffic).  but only about 15 minutes later at 10, lights went down and madonna took the stage and as usual she did not disappoint.  i knew that being in LA, the show would bring in a lot of "star" guests.  i guess J-Lo, carrie underwood, heidi klum and a-rod were in the audience. of course we didn't see them, but we did run into jorja fox, from CSI.  i love CSI and was so excited to get to meet her and get my picture taken with her.  she was super laid back and cool.  the highlights of the night were when rumored performers actually showed up to perform.  my girl britney and wouldn't kick him out of my bed justin timerlake....  soooo exciting.  britney looked amazing and jt was as fine as ever.  (see video clips below, sound is bad, but you get the gist).  jody and i had the best time!  we can't wait to see the queen of pop again in the future.  for those of you who were wondering, this was my 4th madonna concert.  1st one... the virgin tour (1986), 2nd...re-invention tour, 3rd... confessions on the dance floor tour and 4th... sticky and sweet tour (2008)  22 years rockin' madonna!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know where you were Thursday night, you turkey! Glad you had fun. :) julie

Jody said...

I love the Pics! I had so much fun with you! Thank you so much for inviting me!!!! I am still star struck from Justin!

Patti G said...

superfly!

charlotte said...

uhhh...if med school didn't rule my life i would have been there!!! glad you girls had fun and posed thumbs up like my buddy miles.

Kelly said...

I thought that's who that was! That's fun that you met her in the audiance!

Wow! What a fun night! I'm glad you had a blast. Looked like fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Man my one and only Wiggles concert really can't compare, ha!

We missed you on Friday. Oh, hey, what are you making *me* for the Christmas swap this year?....I just loved the rolodex SO much....

Cassie L Ebner said...

what is the deal with you and famous ppl..Gosh...I still love that pic with me and Jay..Ok well I miss you and jody, Maybe we need a girls trip, i sent u an email, ok well miss you tons love Cassie