Monday, February 9, 2009

uh oh!




i can't leave maisy alone for one second.  if i do, she heads to everything she is not suppose to have, and her first choice is to get into the cat food.  usually i can stop her in time, but for some reason this time i couldn't get to her fast enough and this is what i found her doing...  i love the picture of her with her wide eyes, like she is saying " oh shit i've been caught".  and miles being the good big brother tries to get her out of the mess.  this is how he carries her around the house when he wants her away from what he is doing... too funny.  boy oh boy does she keep me on my toes, but i wouldn't want it any other way!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious...I wouldn't worry about Maisy until she starts "meowing". She totally looks like she is saying "uh oh I got caught!" I love the look in her eyes....
Maisy, you remind me so much of your mother..(believe me that's a good thing). Miles you are such a good brother.

Kelly said...

Oh that's hilarious! She totally looks like she is eating the food in the top picture. Afternoon snack? Oh man! You're in for it! =)

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a can of cat food =) So cute, love the photo of Miles trying to get her out of trouble!

tiffany said...

Those pictures are adorable! Gotta love the one of Maisy taking a taste! I've been there, only it was with laundry soap! Of course it only took one mouthful for Dylan to figure out it wasn't such a good thing!

Patti G said...

Maisy, girl, you done got caught. HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!
I love the 3rd picture...you know she's thinking 'crap, I got caught!'