Loving Life with a Son and Daughter
really, really cute...I'd call that the 'smoosh face'. Love the squinty eyes too :)
What a doll - I think she likes the camera!
i recognize atari-ya in the backgrond...extremely jealous since i'm stuck eating hosptial food all day and night b/c there is always someone in labor & delivery so i can't go far!! maisy love the squinty eyes
haha i have a few of that same face from last weekend! I'll post them for you!!! Miss you Maisy Dukes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
really, really cute...I'd call that the 'smoosh face'. Love the squinty eyes too :)
What a doll - I think she likes the camera!
i recognize atari-ya in the backgrond...extremely jealous since i'm stuck eating hosptial food all day and night b/c there is always someone in labor & delivery so i can't go far!! maisy love the squinty eyes
haha i have a few of that same face from last weekend! I'll post them for you!!! Miss you Maisy Dukes!
Post a Comment