

our old family friend corey was in a nearby town for a wedding... so he decided to come and visit us for a night. it was so much fun having him visit. he came on mother's day, so we headed over to papa and sam sam's for a yummy homemade brunch, and to just hang out and relax. then we went back to the house and david, maisy and i took a nap. miles was going to take a nap, but of course he couldn't fall asleep. cory didn't sleep either. so miles watched air bud and corey watched the celtics. we all slept until 7:30... well all of us but maisy. maisy woke up at 7:00, corey got her up, changed her diaper and was feeding her a snack when i got up at 7:30... i was so impressed. we went to atari-ya for a delicious sushi dinner. corey took a tour of david's office this am and then headed to la. it was so nice to have him visit. we were talking about how long we've know each other, and we figured it's been about 15 years... i can't believe we've known each other that long, it makes me feel REALLY old.
thanks "uncle" corey we really enjoyed your visit. see you in july!
1 comment:
I had a GREAT time visiting you guys. It had been too long since I'd gotten to hang out with my big sis! Tell David and the kids I said "HI!" I'll see you guys in July...I'll keep my eyes open for some cheap Sox tickets...
Post a Comment