Wednesday, May 6, 2009

walking...

maisy is walking... sort of.  she would rather crawl, but when she is not thinking about it, she walks.  i know it's only going to be a few weeks and she will be walking all the time. this video is short, i am working on getting a better video. it's hard because as soon as she sees the camera, she sits down. check out her hands and her tongue... you can tell she is trying REALLY hard... it CRACKS me up! i can't get over how fast this is happening. she went from not even wanting to practice with her walker to basically walking all by herself.  AMAZING! 

4 comments:

Joanna said...

love the tongue noises...Way to go Maisy!

Patti G said...

So cute!

Jody said...

Bryan and I can't stop giggling. She is so funny. I love the end of the video where she falls. I can't wait to see yher walk in realy life! It is going to be great.

Kelly said...

Wow! What a big girl! She's off and running!