these pictures are courtesy of auntie jody. i was so glad she got a picture of maisy with her "hoochie" shirt. since it was so hot, i decided to pull her shirt up. i am also glad she got pics of maisy "talking" to the goats. jody said maisy got right down in the goats face and was just chatting it up, like maisy knew how to speak "goat"... too funny. thanks jody for all your help with the kids yesterday and for getting these cute pics.
3 comments:
Mom
said...
Karen, I feel like I'm watching you grow up all over again. I can't believe how much she looks like you.
3 comments:
Karen,
I feel like I'm watching you grow up all over again.
I can't believe how much she looks like you.
Hootchie or not, she's adorable!
Aubrey got a kick out of the goats too... I think because they are just their size.
Hoochie Momma- If my belly was as cute as yours, I'd wear my shirt up too.
David- You're such a wimp!! Maisy still partied hard!
Jody- I'm totally jealous...I got to take them last year...
Seriously that maze is scary and the ice cream is delicious..yummy..
Post a Comment