Tuesday, October 6, 2009

welcome october

i was never a big fan of halloween before i had kids. i did go to halloween parties, but i never really decorated the house. well, now that i have children, i love halloween and decorating for it. i also love getting the kids halloween clothes and jammies. having a girl makes it even more fun. so here is one of maisy's halloween/fall outfits. the leggings were a dollar at target as well as the headband. i just love the look of her stripped leggings with her black converse hightops (which were miles' when he was little). so keep an eye out for more halloween/fall outfits throughout the month.















7 comments:

Jody said...

she is so stinkin' cute! i love her curls and that smile makes me laugh every time! I love the converse, they are perfect!

Patti G said...

Somebody's FABULOUS!

Grammy said...

I just love the "Fall" outfit!!!! You are the cutest little "punkin". Can't wait to see your Halloween costume.
Mommy is having so much fun with her little "girl"!!
Can't wait to come and visit.

Anni said...

so cute! i feel the same way about halloween. i never thought much about it until i had emerick, and him being born halloween month! i love everything about halloween now!

Kelly said...

Too cute! I love the leggings! She is getting so big!

Joanna said...

Super cute! I love the tights... I think I'll have to pick up a pair for my girls :)

Marcia said...

So adorable....she looks so much like her mommmy!