Friday, October 23, 2009

ok, i took the challenge...

here it is... maisy's treat bag for this halloween.  now i did mine before i got the directions from my friend joanna, so i did mine a bit different, and smaller. i figure, maisy is not going to be eating much of her candy, she didn't need that big of a bag. so i only used two sheets of felt, and i used ribbon for the handles. as you can see, maisy is going to be a ladybug for halloween.  now, i wanted to make one for miles, but he is going to be commander fox from the star wars clone wars. what the heck am i suppose to put on his bag?  if you have any clever ideas, please let me know asap so i can put one together for him. 

4 comments:

Joanna said...

HOLY CUTENESS!!!! You did an awesome job! I love the fluff at the top...

As for Miles'.. I have no earthly idea how to do that...

Can I post it on my blog with a link????

Christy Callaghan, The Modern SLP said...

Love the red fluff! So glad you are on the treatbag bandwagon!

As for Miles, what about cutting out the title "starwars" in the starwars font and sewing it to the bag. You could even do it in brown, black and white to match...

Lynnette said...

This is so cute! I agree with Christy...the Star Wars logo. You can even do the words in the colors to match his costume. That would be super easy. Not to mention super cool!

Kelly said...

I "loooooovvvveee it"! The red fluff really finishes the bag off. What a great idea! I love how all the treat bags are all a little different.