Saturday, January 9, 2010

amazing sky...

the sky in santa maria was AMAZING! miles, david and myself had a late lunch at applebees, when we walked out the sky was orange and pink and grey. it almost looked like a tornado was heading our way. getting into the car, we saw a beautiful rainbow. it sprinkled a little and then it was dark. i have pics, but i can't find my camera right now. i'll have them for you in the morning.


pics as promised:




3 comments:

tiffany said...

Dylan and I went to Camarillo for soccer yesterday and came through Santa Barbara about sunset. It was gorgeous then, too, and I was wishing I would have pulled over and taken a picture for my PL album!

Jody said...

oh wow that is beautiful!

Marcia said...

Dang, I too should have taken a photo...could you PLEASE email me the rainbow shot? Thanks much!