just a few months ago, miles couldn't even get through the practice programs on guitar hero. now he is getting 96% on easy for the song "one" by metallica. he is soooo proud of himself. he asks if he can play as soon as he gets home from school. and since today was the weekend, he got up and started playing before he got dressed or had breakfast. tonight he sounded just like an addict. he said to david "dad, i'm just going to do 3 songs." i have to admit i am really proud of him and his determination.
i think it's so funny that he looks naked in the 2nd picture.
4 comments:
heaven help me, these are THE FUNNIEST photos I have ever seen. Thanks for the mid-morning laugh :)
those are great pictures! Love the chonies!
Very cute...but I think he will hate you for these at some point =)
Miles....You are hilarous!!! I'm glad you were wearing some clothes when we played Guitar Hero this past week. I'm very proud of you too dude!!
Post a Comment