have any of you mommy's out there ever seen these chair in public bathrooms before. i can't say i have, but they are the best invention EVER. especially when you have a child like maisy that would climb under the stall if i tried to have her stand in the bathroom and wait for me. she wasn't thrilled to sit in it, but it made it some much easier for me.
3 comments:
that chair is kind of funny. i do understand why this chair was invented though. she is so darn cute. love the outfit!
This has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. I wonder if you could mount it to a wall at home for a "TIME OUT" chair. I love it!!!!
interesting! but please just tell me that was in the stall with you and not out in the main part of the restroom???
Post a Comment