i finally have some answers as to why i have been feeling like crap for the last few weeks. i am having another outbreak of erythema nodosum go ahead and read about it. i have been having outbreaks since i was about 5. i missed most of kindergarten because of the pain. my mom said it was so sad to watch me walk, because she could tell i was in agony. i have had several outbreaks throughout my life. the worst i can remember is when i was pregnant with maisy. my ankles swelled up, and the pain was awful. so with all the symptoms i have had lately i should have know what was going on. i went to the doctor, a new doctor, so i am thinking i am going to have to explain this whole thing again, tell him my whole history. but he knew what it was, he asked all the right questions and prescribed the right medication, prednisone... YUCK! so for the next few weeks, i'll be living on prednisone and advil for the joint pain. please bear with me if i tend to be a little grumpier than usual... EN usually makes me pretty miserable. i am hoping to be over all of this before our trip to myrtle beach at the end of may. thanks everyone for putting up with me over the past few weeks.
(this picture is not of my legs, but this is what mine will eventually look like.)

3 comments:
Oh Karen, I am so sorry that you are having trouble with this again. But I'm sure you are glad to finally know what's really going on. I hope you are on the mend soon and let me know if I can do anything for you!
glad the doctor knew what u were talking about..i better study EN better. Hope u feel better soon..
Yikes! Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with that. It sounds quite better. Let me know if there is any way I can help. You know that I get to work in the knick of time. I can always pick up Miles on my way in, if you need a few pajama mornings :)
Post a Comment