i've been trying to post pics in my blog, and have been having a bunch of trouble. my pictures keep coming back "failed". i've have never had this problem before. so sorry for the lack of pictures. the other reason i've been lacking photos is because i can't find my point and shoot. it is driving me CRAZY! i've been looking everywhere. i am pretty sure it's in the house, so i have been organizing while i've been looking, so the house is getting organized, but i still haven't found my camera. i have to say being on prednisone has certainly helped with my motivation (kinda like being on speed). hopefully my camera shows up soon!!!
ok, looks like uploading pics is working again. this is from a couple of weekends ago in san luis.
1 comment:
She looks SO BIG in this particular picture. I've been telling my parents to have Maisy call me because I miss her. I wish she could hang out with me all month in Atlanta. If she drives you crazy, send her to the airport!
Post a Comment