Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Hobby...




 Miles loves skateboarding, but he loves riding his bike too. He's always trying to make jumps and do tricks. I found out about Santa Maria BMX, and Miles tried it for the first time on Monday. Of course he LOVED it. Now I need to start saving my pennies to buy all the "stuff" that goes along with BMX 
racing. As you can see by the pictures, Maisy had to get in on the fun too. I guess I should start saving for her too, I'm sure she'll be on the track soon.












3 comments:

GRAMMY said...

OMG!!!!These pictures are AWSOME. They look like they are having such a great time. I can't believe Maisy is part of it too. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Jody said...

OMGoodness So much fun! Miles and Tanner are going to have so much fun BMXing together! Awesome job Miles! Maisy too ;)

charlotte said...

Yeah, Miles and Tanner BMX Buddies...and Maisy looks adorable...what a little bad ass