Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A New Year...

I wasn't sure if Miles' teacher this year would want to do the yearbooks I did with his class last year. When I went in to ask her about it, before I could even get the first word out, she said, "I am so glad you are in my class. I hear you do a memory book with the kids..." We were on! I've already taken our first set of pictures and did our first writing. I am WAY more organized this year, so I think it will be much easier putting it together this year than last.

2 comments:

Christy Callaghan, The Modern SLP said...

You are amazing!

Hey, I overheard you say at the scrap thing last week that you were thinking about going back to work. Would that include subbing this year? Email me to let me know...

Joanna H. said...

man, I so wish Paige was in his class, ha! I would love to see what a finished one looks like. If you're going to Michele's next week, can you Bring Miles' from last year?