Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Kids were up at 6:30. They came into our room and asked if they could open gifts. I asked Miles if he peeked at the gifts, he said "No, I closed my eyes when I walked by, but i did see a BIG box!" We snuggled in bed until 7:00. When we went out, the kids checked to see if Santa ate all his goodies and were surprised to see the mess he left where he ate his cookies. Then they peeked around at the gifts, our Santa wraps all of his gifts and started to dig into their stockings. We drank hot cocoa and enjoyed the morning. I made a yummy breakfast while the kids enjoyed playing with all their fun stuff Santa left for them. Here are the favorites of the day...

Miles: 2 Star Wars Lego kits, skateboard ramp, art supplies
Maisy: Leappad, doll and toy horse, pink t-ball glove

We cleaned up, I finished packing, we headed over to Papa and Sam Sam's for a yummy dinner and then the kids and I were off to the airport headed to Boston.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!







No comments: