Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

 David and I were asked to be Evan's Godparents. At first the ceremony was suppose to be the day after I left Boston, but luckily Amanda and Stephen were able to reschedule it for when I was home. Unfortunately, David was not able to attend, but Uncle Jeff was very happy to stand in for him.  When the priest asked for the Godmother and parents to come to the front, Miles whispered to me "I didn't know you were the Godmother, can I still call you Mom?" I love that kid.  Evan and all the kids did great during the Mass and after when we went for a delicious dinner at Fiorella's in Newtown.
We headed back to Stephen and Amanda's for cake and coffee. Fran (France to Maisy) brought over noise makers and hats for the kids. We sort of celebrated the New Year at 9:00, but the kids were pretty much ready for bed. We had fun and it was a wonderful way to spend the last day of 2011.









1 comment:

Jody said...

looks like you are having a great time in MA miss you