Tuesday, February 3, 2009

february in california...



the weather in santa maria has been amazing.  i've been taking the kids to the park and maisy and i sit on the grass in the front yard to watch miles ride his big wheel around the cul-de-sac.  david didn't have to work on sunday, so be decided to go to the beach, have lunch and let the kids play at the park.  people were in their bathing suits and swimming in the ocean.  the kids were in their bare feet and just loving the amazing weather.  maisy had a blast swinging in the swing and miles and david had fun throwing the frisbee.  i LOVE this weather and really don't miss the cold winters at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the picture of Maisy hanging in the swing, I think I laughed for five minutes. That is so cute!!!! I miss all of you and can't wait to see you.....it's only 8 degrees here today. Please keep the good weather until we arrive.

Jody said...

how much fun is that....i cant stop looking at the pic of miles and maisy on the swing together. that is too adorable!