i LOVE this picture of maisy... i took this trying to get a picture of her to use for her birth announcement. looking back on the picture i did use for her announcement, i really should have used this one.
OMG!!! Where has the time gone! She was just beautiful and I remember it like it was yesterday. To look at that face, who would think she would be the little devil she is today (and still beautiful). I can't believe she and Aidan are going to be 2....(it means I'm getting older too!!) Love you Maisy.
3 comments:
she looks so different now. so great to hang out with you guys at the park today!
OMG!!! Where has the time gone! She was just beautiful and I remember it like it was yesterday. To look at that face, who would think she would be the little devil she is today (and still beautiful). I can't believe she and Aidan are going to be 2....(it means I'm getting older too!!) Love you Maisy.
wow...time just flies by soo fast!!!
Post a Comment