the weather was beautiful, and maisy was wearing a tutu, i had to pull the camera out and do a little photo shoot. these were some of my favorites. maisy is ALWAYS on the go, and it is so hard to get a picture of her smiling.
2 comments:
Grammy
said...
Great pictures!!!!!Maisy, you look like your 4 years old......growing way too fast. I just love your outfit!!!Miles, you look great and I love the picture of you and Maisy. You're such a good big brother.
Wow Maisy, you are the cutest little girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD...Miles, you're still a handsome little devil too!! Can't wait to see you guys next week....Hooray I'm done with medical school!
2 comments:
Great pictures!!!!!Maisy, you look like your 4 years old......growing way too fast. I just love your outfit!!!Miles, you look great and I love the picture of you and Maisy. You're such a good big brother.
Wow Maisy, you are the cutest little girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD...Miles, you're still a handsome little devil too!! Can't wait to see you guys next week....Hooray I'm done with medical school!
Post a Comment