Sunday, March 7, 2010

bath time...






this girl loves anything to do with water. bath time, soaking, swimming... she is so comfortable in the water. we took lessons when she was about 10 months old, but she kept getting sick so we stopped, but she spends a lot of time in the hot tub. one day she just starting doing this in the hot tub. then the other day she decided to do it in the tub. she puts her whole face in the water and keeps it there for a while. it amazes me she knows how to hold her breath and not breath the water in. i am so glad both my kids are so comfortable in the water.

3 comments:

Jody said...

she is too cute....look at those lashes!!!

Grammy said...

Maisy....I am so proud of you. Grammy is so happy that you like the water. I was wondering if I could borrow those eyelashes for a little while? You are so adorable....I love you very much!

charlotte said...

I miss soaking with you and Poppa Jerry. Tell Poppa jerry to buy me a jacuzzi for graduation and you can visit me all the time and splash around!!