Thursday, March 18, 2010

celebrating birthday #2... what a great day!

we had fun celebrating maisy's birthday today. nana was her to celebrate with us, and she took us all out to lunch at the loading dock, yummy. when we got home from lunch miles and i made maisy's birthday cake. it came out cute, but i need a little more practice. when maisy got up from her nap we got her ready for her "party". grammy and grandad  even got to sing happy birthday to maisy via skype. that was really special. maisy kept looking at them and even tried to feed them cake, too cute. she loved her magnetic dress up doll from uncle stephen, auntie amanda and aidan. but her favorite gift by far was the guitar she got. she loved playing it and kept saying guitar hero... saturday we get to celebrate again with papa, sam sam auntie jody and bryan.









5 comments:

Coconut said...

Love the cake, Karen! Looks like she had a super birthday! Cheers!!!

Jody said...

i love it. I hope you had the BEST birthday Maisy! We can't wait to play with you all weekend! love you

Grammy and Dedad said...

Maisy....you look like you are really having fun. We were so glad that we could be a part of your celebration.....(even if it was by computer) I just loved the cake ....it was so yummy! Mommy really did a good job on it.
We love you lots, sweet girl, and really miss all of you.
Here's a big kiss from dedad and grammy. Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!

tiffany said...

Maisy is such a doll - and you got a picture of that face she makes that I love so much!! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday. NAd the cake looked just perfect :)

charlotte said...

So cute...I'm so jealous I missed all the parties.