Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Recap

So 2011 has been quite a year for the Ebner family.  We have had many, many ups and downs. Here are some of the highlights and low points from our year.

Once again, the kids and I have spent a lot of time together due to David's crazy schedule. Miles played baseball again this year, he was on the A's. His team came in first place.  Maisy turned three.  Maisy continues to enjoy and do well at preschool.  CafeFX, David's company closed. Miles entered 2nd Grade and is doing great. We spent a month in Massachusetts visiting Grammy, Grandad, Stephen, Aidan, Amanda and all of our friends and family, during that time, we went to Kennebunkport ME and enjoyed the beach, pool and LAHBSTAH.  Miles learned to waterski. He attended several camps during the summer, LEGO, skateboard and Sealife.  Maisy learned to ride a two wheeler. I took a cake decorating class. David made several trips to China and Korea. We have struggled with money and our relationship. David turned 40. Miles' soccer team came in first place in their tournament. Miles started riding on the BMX track. Pumpkin patch. Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland. Piano lessons and recitals. Miles turned 7. I have a new nephew. new year's in MA. lots of sleepless nights and lots and lots of  giggle filled days. 


I am hoping that 2012 brings happiness, love, comfort, trust, courage, laughs, success and less stress. I am going to try to be more healthy, happy and positive, giving and thankful.

No comments: