Thursday, January 12, 2012
To Project Life or Not to Project Life
It's a new year, which means it's time to start Project Life or Project 365 again. I didn't do it lat year because I felt like it was so repetitive and if you looked at my past PL's you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between years. But I am feeling like I need to do it again, and I am LOVING the new products. I have kind of been taking pics for the past 12 days, but I have also been collecting "stuff" and I really want to incorporate that into my PL this year, I really hadn't done that in the past. I did order the Cobalt Edition and love it. So maybe I have already made up my mind. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can totally do it! It will be so fun for the kids to look back on later.
I got the clementine and am loving it!
Good luck!
Post a Comment